Login information has been sent to the principals of every public school in Windham County, CT. Login information has not changed from what was provided for the 2018-19 school year. If you need help logging in, please contact us.
- The applicant is a K-12 tax-exempt public school in Windham County, Connecticut.
- The field trip involves travel to a program at, or sponsored by, one of the following ten organizations:
- Connecticut Audubon Center at Pomfret, Connecticut
- Connecticut Science Center, Hartford, Connecticut
- Hartford Stage, Hartford, Connecticut
- Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, Connecticut
- Mystic Seaport Museum, Mystic, Connecticut
- New England Air Museum, Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge, Massachusetts
- Performing Arts of Northeast Connecticut (formerly Opera New England)
- The Three C’s (The Community Cultural Committee of Northeastern Connecticut, Inc.)
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Hartford, Connecticut
- The application is fully and correctly completed. Click here to access the Application Form.
- No grant will exceed $400. If all of the funds are not used for the proposed field trip, please contact us.
- Each school can receive up to $1200 in grant funding.
- Applications for the 2019-2020 school year may be submitted between August 30, 2019 and May 1, 2020 for field trips scheduled during the school year. Applications will be reviewed on a “first-received, first-funded” basis until all available funds have been awarded.
- Applications must be submitted online (click here) using the school specific username and password sent to your principal. If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking here.
- Applications must be received at least 30 days prior to the field trip.
- Applicants will be notified that an application has been approved or denied by email within two weeks after receipt of the complete application.
- Checks will be mailed within one week following approval of an application.
- If your field trip is cancelled or changed, or if all the grant funds are not expended for the approved purpose, please contact us.
Ready to book your next field trip?
Recently completed a field trip?
Last updated August 2019